Vivo X9 is a mid-range smartphone powered by Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM. Let’s take a look at the benchmark score of it.
The Vivo X9 was tested on Antutu benchmark app. It scores 62,300 points on the Antutu benchmark app and it ranks at 35th position. The score is between iPhone 5S and Xiaomi Mi4C.
The Vivo X9 is a camera oriented smartphone and the 4GB of RAM is able to handle multi-tasking. The dual front-facing cameras are definitely one of its kind in the market.
Vivo X9 specs review
– 5.5-inches Super AMOLED touchscreen display with FHD resolution
– 64-bit Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 octa-core processor
– Adreno 506 GPU
– 4GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB ROM
– MicroSD slot
– 16MP (main) / 20MP+8MP (secondary) camera
– 4G LTE
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow/Funtouch OS
– 3,050mAh non-removable battery
– Fingerprint sensor (front-mounted)
Sharing is caring, share this news to your friends. Please like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter , add us to your circle in Google + and follow us on Weibo so that you won’t miss out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. [Source]
Don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you wish to advertise on our site, send us latest products' specs or send us a device for reviews.