Xiaomi Mi5S Plus is another smartphone with 6GB RAM together with Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro quad-core processor. Let’s take a look at the benchmark scores of it.
The first test was conducted via Antutu benchmark app. This 6GB RAM version of Mi5S Plus scored 141,824 points, that are closer to the 150,000 points.
The second test was 3DMark benchmark. Xiaomi Mi5S Plus scored 30,614 points on the Ice Storm Unlimited and 2,025 points on the Sling Shot Using ES3.1.
The third test was Geekbench. Xiaomi Mi5S Plus scored 1,804 points on Single-core test and 4,117 points on Multi-core. [Read more on Xiaomi Mi5S Plus: camera photo samples \\ benchmark scores \\ unboxing \\ close look]
Xiaomi Mi5S Plus specs summary
– 5.7-inches 2.5D touchscreen display with FHD resolution
– 64-bit Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro quad-core processor
– Adreno 530 GPU
– 4GB/6GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB ROM
– MicroSD slot
– 13MP+13MP (main) / 4MP (secondary) camera
– 4G LTE
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow/MIUI 8
– 3,800mAh non-removable battery
– Available in China
– Fingerprint sensor (on rear panel)
Don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you wish to advertise on our site, send us latest products' specs or send us a device for reviews.