Xiaomi Mi5S is the smaller version and also comes with just a camera lens. The processor is Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor and the RAM memory is available in 4GB only. Well. Let’s take a look at the benchmark scores of it.
The first test was conducted via Antutu. The Mi5S scored 149,440 points on the Antutu. From the ranking, the Mi5S is ahead of the OnePlus 3 A3003 with Snapdragon 820 and 6GB RAM. However, the Mi5S is behind the OnePlus 3T with same processor, but the RAM is extra 2GB.
The second test was conducted via Geekbench. The Mi5S scored 1,722 points on Single-core and 4,196 points on Multi-core.
The third test was conducted via 3DMark. Xiaomi Mi5S scored 30,963 on Ice Storm Unlimited.
Xiaomi Mi5S specs summary
– 5.15-inches 2.5D touchscreen display with HD resolution
– 64-bit Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro quad-core processor
– Adreno 530 GPU
– 3GB/4GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB ROM
– MicroSD slot
– 12MP (main) / 4MP (secondary) camera
– 4G LTE
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow/MIUI 8
– 2,300mAh non-removable battery
– Available in China
– Fingerprint sensor (home button)
Don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you wish to advertise on our site, send us latest products' specs or send us a device for reviews.