Xiaomi Mi Mix is powered by Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor and 4GB of RAM memory. Let’s take a look at its benchmark score.
The benchmark test has been conducted on the Xiaomi Mi Mix and the test reveals that it has scored more than 150,000 points on Antutu benchmark. The Mi Mix device is definitely on par with other leading devices in market with the same processor model.
Xiaomi Mi Mix specs review
– 6.4-inches edge-less IPS LCD touchscreen display with FHD resolution
– 64-bit Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro quad-core processor
– Adreno 530 GPU
– 4GB/6GB RAM
– 128GB/256GB ROM
– NO MicroSD slot
– 16MP (main) / 5MP (secondary) camera
– 4G LTE
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow/MIUI 8
– 4,400mAh non-removable battery
– Fingerprint sensor
Please like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter , add us to your circle in Google + and follow us on Weibo so that you won’t miss out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. (Source: PCPOP.com)
Don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you wish to advertise on our site, send us latest products' specs or send us a device for reviews.