Gionee claims that M6 smartphone is one of the most secure smartphones in the market with the encrypted chip, but how good is the hardware? Let’s take a look at the benchmark scores of it.
Antutu benchmark test
The first test was Antutu benchmark test. Gionee M6 scored 48,618 points on the Antutu benchmark. The points clearly reflected that Gionee M6 is a mid-ranger due to the Helio P10 chipset.
The second test was Geekbench 3 test. Gionee M6 scored 780 points on Single-core test and 3,090 points on Multi-core test.
The third test was 3DMark test. Gionee M6 scored 10,832 points on Ice Storm Unlimited test.
The Gionee M6 with encrypted chip is only for the Chinese version. Well. If you’re getting an international version sans encrypted chip, Gionee M6 could be just a mid-ranger.
Gionee M6 specs summary
– 5.5-inch AMOLED display with FHD resolution
– 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 octa-core processor
– 4GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB ROM
– 13-megapixel Sony IMX258 camera (rear)
– 8-megapixel Omnivision OV8856 shooter (front)
– 4G LTE
– Amigo OS 3.5/Android 6.0 Marshmallow
– 5,000mAh built-in battery
– fingerprint sensor
– Encrypted chip (China only)
Don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you wish to advertise on our site, send us latest products' specs or send us a device for reviews.