The latest smartphone from Xiaomi is the Note 4 of Redmi series and the device has been tested on Antutu benchmark. Let’s take a look at the benchmark score of Redmi Note 4.
The Redmi Note 4 has scored about 85,000 points on the Antutu benchmark application. The points are almost double of those devices powered by MediaTek Helio P10. Hence, the Helio X20 has a moderate performance, but still far behind the Snapdragon 820 and 821 processors.
Redmi Note 4 specs summary
– 5.5-inches IPS touchscreen display with FHD resolution
– 64-bit MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797 deca-core processor
– Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
– 2GB/3GB RAM
– 16GB/64GB ROM
– MicroSD slot
– 13MP (main) / 5MP (secondary) camera
– 4G LTE
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow/MIUI 8
– 4,100mAh non-removable battery
– Fingerprint sensor
Don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you wish to advertise on our site, send us latest products' specs or send us a device for reviews.